Accommodating and protecting your balers, combines, harvesters, mowers, tractors, and windrowers, metal buildings eliminate the need for pillars, support beams, and trusses, providing up to 300 feet in clear span width (depending on design loads) for optimal maneuverability within the structure. Fully customizable and space-efficient, steel buildings offer the flexibility and versatility you need for your farm machinery and equipment.
Why steel for farm machinery storage?
Steel buildings are the best choice for farm machinery storage in terms of space, reliability, durability, and cost. With low maintenance and a life span of up to 50 years or more, steel buildings provide a superior ROI and much longer life than traditional buildings for storing farm machinery.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs allow large doors and openings for equipment access and storage, while multi-span boosts space with strategically located columns.
- Custom Design: Designed and manufactured to meet your specific use case, size (width, length, height, door locations and dimensions, etc.), and area, each building is built to withstand local climatic requirements.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for farm machinery storage?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel buildings for storing farm machinery. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your farm machinery storage—durable, economical, and flexible.