Is your head spinning trying to find and price a steel building?
Finding accurate information for your steel building can be more challenging than you’d expect. Faced with a myriad of options, few details, and little pricing information, it’s easy to throw up your hands in despair! And once you have the data from different vendors, comparing the different solutions and understanding the pricing can make your head spin. Furthermore, once you’ve settled on a solution and put the order in, you may find the final quote to be much more than you expected due to fluctuations in the steel market and currency exchange rate.
Metal Building Prices: Your One-Stop-Shop for Steel Buildings
Eliminating time, effort, and money, Metal Building Prices works with a network of suppliers across Canada and the United States to find the right solution and price for your project. First, we’ll take the time to get to know you and your requirements, limitations, and budget, helping you understand the scope, implications, and trade-offs of your choices before reaching out to source competitive quotes on your behalf. Then, once our carefully vetted vendor network have returned their best offers based on your use case, location, and budget, we’ll guide you through the decision-making process to ensure you’re comparing apples-to-apples before deciding on a final solution and vendor.
Why use steel for buildings?
Steel buildings are the best choice in terms of space, maintenance, durability, and cost. Energy-efficient, eco-friendly, and LEED-compliant, steel offers a life span of 50 years or more and a superior ROI compared to traditional buildings.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs support up to 300 feet of column-free space, while multi-span designs boost space with strategically located columns.
- Customizable Design: Meeting the needs of your specific use case in terms of size (width, length, height, door locations, and dimensions, etc.), steel offers optimal design flexibility for an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes.
- Durable & Fire Proof: Resistant to fire, mold, and pests, steel is one of the toughest and most resilient materials available, offering maximum protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Eco-Friendly: Protecting equipment, goods, and personnel, metal buildings are highly sustainable and can be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a comfortable, temperature-controlled, and ventilated space.
Why use Metal Building Prices for sourcing steel buildings?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to the steel building marketplace. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
- Expert comparison guidance for informed decision-making
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your building needs—fast, easy, and dependable.