Chemical and corrosive-resistant, steel is the optimal choice for constructing wastewater collection systems and sewage treatment facilities. Fully customizable and environmentally friendly, steel buildings ensure the quality and safety of the water treatment process with pre-engineered components accelerating time-to-operation. In addition, steel buildings adhere to strict federal, state/provincial, or international safety regulations and standards to technical installations, and are easy to customize, expand, and reconfigure as needed.
Why steel for water treatment plants?
Steel is one of the toughest and most resilient materials available, withstanding a wide range of corrosive conditions and offering maximum protection for pipes, pumps, tanks, and electrical conduit systems. Steel buildings are cost-effective and offer an accelerated ROI with low maintenance and a life span of up to 50 years or more.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Eco-Friendly: Protecting equipment and personnel, metal buildings are highly sustainable and can be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a comfortable, temperature-controlled, and ventilated space.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for water treatment plants?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel water treatment plants. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your water treatment plant—space-optimized and cost-effective.