Steel buildings eliminate the need for pillars, support beams, and trusses, accommodating and protecting your heavy equipment and machinery—including bulldozers, graders, and trucks. They provide up to 300 feet in clear span width (depending on design loads) for optimal maneuverability within the structure to maximize usage and operating efficiency. Pre-engineered for rapid onsite assembly, steel buildings are fully customizable and can easily be expanded or reconfigured.
Why steel for heavy equipment storage?
Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss. One of the toughest and most resilient materials available, steel provides maximum protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs support up to 300 feet of column-free space, while multi-span designs boost space with strategically located columns.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for heavy equipment storage?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel heavy equipment storage solutions. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for heavy equipment storage—fully customizable and cost-effective.