The optimal choice for modern factory buildings, steel offers quick installation and low maintenance, delivering a superior return on investment (ROI) compared to traditional brick and mortar facilities. Moreover, steel buildings provide relatively lightweight construction with fast, easy expansion capabilities with high tensile and strength-to-weight ratios. Fully customizable and space-efficient, metal buildings offer up to 300 feet in clear span width (depending on design loads) for optimal configurability and maneuverability within the structure for equipment and manufacturing.
Why steel for factory buildings?
Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss. Moreover, steel buildings can easily be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a comfortable, temperature-controlled, and well-ventilated space.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs support up to 300 feet of column-free space, while multi-span designs boost space with strategically located columns.
- Customizable Design: Meeting the needs of your specific use case in terms of size (width, length, height, door locations, and dimensions, etc.), steel offers optimal design flexibility for an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Eco-Friendly: Energy-efficient and LEED compliant, metal buildings are highly sustainable and can be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a comfortable, temperature-controlled, and ventilated space.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for factory buildings?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel factory buildings. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your factory buildings—fully customizable and cost-effective.