Meeting or exceeding federal, state/provincial, or international safety regulations and standards, specially designed steel buildings offer safe, efficient storage of hazardous materials. Flexible and expandable, they can easily be rapidly modified or reconfigured with minimal disruption to operations. In addition, wide-open floor space or T-hangar designs eliminate the need for pillars, support beams, and trusses, providing up to 300 feet of column-free space (depending on design loads) for optimal storage, maneuverability, and ventilation within the structure.
Why steel for chemical storage?
Highly secure, durable, and non-combustible, steel buildings are the best choice for chemical storage in terms of space, safety, durability, and cost. Pre-engineered to meet HAZMAT guidelines and with a life span of up to 50 years or more, low-maintenance steel buildings offer a superior ROI compared to other construction materials.
- Durable & Fire Proof: Fire and weather-resistant, steel is one of the toughest and most resilient materials available, offering maximum safety for goods and personnel in HAZMAT environments.
- Eco-Friendly: Protecting equipment, goods, and personnel, metal buildings are highly sustainable and can be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a temperature-controlled, well-ventilated space.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes.
Why use Metal Building Prices for chemical storage?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel chemical storage solutions. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your chemical storage—safe, fire-resistant, and cost-effective.