Costing less than any other type of construction to erect, own, and maintain, steel structures are the optimal choice for small boutiques, strip malls, big‑box retail stores, and mixed-use facilities. Providing clear span width with no interior columns, steel buildings maximize available space, allowing you to create functional retail areas with the unique characteristics and features you want to enhance the customer experience. In addition, steel buildings adhere to strict city, local, and site-specific regulations and are easy to customize, expand, partition, and reconfigure as needed.
Why steel for retail building?
Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, metal buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured as more space is required or usage changes. With low maintenance and a life span of up to 50 years or more, steel buildings provide a superior ROI and much longer life than traditional wooden buildings.
- Durable & Fire Proof: Resistant to fire, mold, and pests, steel is one of the toughest and most resilient materials available, offering maximum protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs create functional retail spaces, while multi-span designs boost space with strategically located columns.
- Customizable Design: Accommodating your needs and those of your tenants, steel offers optimal design flexibility with a variety of exterior and interior options for an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for retail buildings?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel retail buildings. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your retail building—space-optimized and cost-effective.