Easy to clean and sanitize, steel dog kennels meet the need for low-cost, low-maintenance solutions. Complying with government regulations for modern animal husbandry, ventilation, and waste management, steel dog kennels can be easily customized to accommodate different configurations for both small-scale and large commercial operations. Whether for dog breeders, kennel operators, military or police K9 units, or trainers, steel dog kennels can easily be configured according to your unique requirements.
Why steel for dog kennels?
Steel buildings are the best choice for dog kennels in terms of space, reliability, durability, and cost. With low maintenance and a life span of up to 50 years or more, steel buildings provide a superior ROI and much longer life than traditional construction materials such as brick, concrete, or wood.
- Durable & Fire Proof: Resistant to chewing, fire, mold, and pests, steel is one of the toughest and most resilient materials available, offering maximum protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Flexible & Expandable: Designed to accommodate changing requirements and needs, steel buildings can easily be expanded or reconfigured to add bathing, feeding, training, or other areas.
- Eco-Friendly: Comfortable and secure, metal buildings are highly sustainable and can easily be insulated to reduce energy costs and create a comfortable, temperature-controlled, and ventilated space.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, assembly can be completed onsite with minimal cutting/trimming as a DIY project or constructed using a professional crew.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for dog kennels?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel dog kennels. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your dog kennels—comfortable, durable, and eco-friendly.