Securely housing and protecting valuable commercial and private aircraft, helicopters, and gliders, steel buildings support large spans and heights for ample clearance of airplanes of various sizes. In addition, wide-open floor space or T-hangar designs eliminate the need for pillars, support beams, and trusses, providing up to 300 feet of column-free space (depending on design loads) for optimal maneuverability within the structure.
Why steel for aircraft hangars?
Steel buildings are the best choice for aircraft hangars in terms of space, reliability, durability, and cost. Attractive, weather-resistant, and with a life span of up to 50 years or more, steel buildings offer low maintenance and provide a superior ROI compared to other construction materials.
- Space-Optimized: Offering the maximum usable floor space, clear span designs and higher eaves support multiple access options, including bi-fold, hydraulic, or stack-leaf designs.
- Customizable Design: Fully customizable, steel buildings offer the flexibility and versatility you need for your aviation assets, including support for overhead cranes, mezzanines, maintenance areas, and offices.
- Rapid Construction: With most components precut and welding completed during production, a professional crew can complete assembly onsite with minimal cutting/trimming.
- Low-Maintenance: Offering superior structural integrity and durability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free with warranties ranging from 20-50 years.
- Cost-Effective: Professionally designed and manufactured, steel buildings offer low construction, maintenance, and insurance costs combined with longevity and reduced weather-related damage or loss.
Why use Metal Building Prices for aircraft hangars?
Prices and quotes can vary significantly depending on fluctuations in the price of steel and each vendor’s interpretation of your requirements, including the size and style of the structure, the geographical location of the site (for weather or seismic allowances), the number and size of framed openings, and the interior and exterior finish.
Eliminating the headache of researching multiple suppliers and requesting, receiving, and comparing quotes, Metal Building Prices simplifies and streamlines the process by providing instant access to a full range of steel aircraft hangars. Leveraging extensive industry expertise and experience, Metal Building Prices delivers:
- Fast, easy access to a reliable, reputable, and carefully vetted supplier network
- Automatic matching to suppliers based on the use case, products, services, and location
- Multiple quotes submitted by suppliers reflecting their best price, product, and service
Contact us to find the right steel solution for your aircraft hangars—durable, customizable, and cost-effective.